Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Trouble Maker.. who me?

Have you ever eaten a bite of food, or heck even a whole meal and you found yourself snorting the food down? lol.... i swear i just let out the biggest snort while eating my chicken salad sandwhich. Why do steroids make me SOOOO hungry?  I'm sure i'll be going for all you can eat pancakes tomorrow morning at Steak and shake. hahahahahaha...

so...im sitting here (at the Cleveland Clinic Cancer Cente)r with my sister (THANK GOD) taking round 2 of my Rituxan infusion. I'm two hours in and I'm a little sweaty and hot. Blood pressure is going up slowly but not out of control. I have about two hours to go. We've already watched the first of the Jason Bourne series, and I'm about the put the next one in.

this morning when we got here, I recognized my nurse from last time. I told her about the blood clot and my tongue temporarily swelling. she wasn't that concerned with the blood clot since it was a superficial vein. But her eyes about popped out of her head when I said my tongue swelled. I said "It only lasted about 5 mins, it went away". she goes "Tonya, you have to tell me those things. I don't want to have to "code" you." I chuckled and said "I don't want to be a burden, and it went away. But i wouldn't want you to have to code me either. I'll tell you next time." So she just went on lunch break and I overheard her basically "warning" the other nurse about me bc I don't like to complain! lol... ohhhh my... and here i thought i was being nice. lol

too funny... my zyrtec is making me tired... and Im hot and sweaty... ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment